Pages

Monday 3 November 2014

WalMart and Lawtons Haul

I've been watching a lot of Parks and Recreation recently, and yesterday I decided to have a 'Treat Yo' Self' day. If you don't watch Parks & Rec, I would highly recommend it.
WalMart and Lawtons Haul
WalMart and Lawtons Haul
From Lawtons I bought Aussie Hair Insurance Leave-In Conditioner; I used it years ago and it has an amazing coconut scent which I love.

I recently ran out of moisturiser, so I picked up one I haven't tried before - Garnier PureControl 24H Hydrating Care Anti-Imperfections. Garnier has been my goto skincare brand recently, so I thought I would give it a shot!

Next one is the Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy in Up the Ante (410), with a free Diamond Top Coat attached. I think it was around $7CAD, which is AMAZING considering a single bottle in Australia is around $17AUD. I haven't tried Revlon's formula yet, so that will be exciting.

Finally, I bought my second Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Pink Plum (40). I've been the using the shade Rose Petal (15) for a while, and I love it. I've got a review coming on those soon.

If you would like reviews of any of the other products, leave a comment and I'll try to get to it as soon as possible. 

Thanks for reading! 
B x

2 comments:

  1. I've never tried any aussie product but the reviews are always good greetings from Guatemala

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can now say that I have tried the Aussie Hair Insurance Leave-In Conditioner again, and I love it! I would highly recommend it - I'll do a proper review soon. Thanks for reading! B x

      Delete

UA-53565911-1