Pages

Tuesday 10 June 2014

Impression of Estée Lauder Counter

I've never been a huge fan of beauty counters - I never had much interest in anything 'beauty' related, up until the last few years. In my teenage years, I was lucky enough to be blessed with quite good skin. Sure, I had the occasional pimple, but who didn't? My problems were nothing a bit of concealer couldn't fix.

Within the last year or so, my skin has flared up quite badly. All of a sudden, I had a delightfully spotty face, and even when the pimples cleared up, they left a huge red scar which would take close to a year to fade. I have ridiculously pale skin; I'm really not over-exaggerating. I've been called albino, translucent, and more recently, glow-in-the-dark (I thought it was creative!). In combination with the pale skin, the spots and scarring became ever more noticeable, and I became more and more self-conscious.

I have tried so many different products to attempt to heal the scars, but nothing had worked. On a whim, I stopped by my local Estée Lauder counter to see if they had anything to help. Being a student, I've shied away from more expensive solutions, as they just aren't in my budget.

The lovely lady who assisted me was wonderful - she gave me enough samples to truly test the products before I have to consider forking out a heap of cash to buy them.



I was provided with samples of the following products:
  • Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II
  • Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye
  • Estée Lauder Hydrationist
  • Estée Lauder Clear Difference Advanced Blemish Serum
  • Estée Lauder Idealist Even Skintone Illuminator

I have combination skin, and my main concerns are the blemishes and scars. These samples were specifically tailored to my skin type.

I've already tried the Idealist Even Skintone Illuminator - I've used it for about a week, and I have already noticed a huge improvement in my skin. If I'm being honest, I saw a difference overnight - shocking considering how many products I've tried! The scars have lightened significantly, and my skin feels so much more soft and smooth.

I'll keep you updated on the progress once I've tried all the products, but so far I'm hugely impressed! Thank you to Estée Lauder for not being 'stingy' with their samples; I'm very excited to see if these products make a difference to my skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-53565911-1